I’m Back: Surviving AgainPosted: 06/03/2023 Filed under: Blogging, Writer | Tags: Cliff Harrison, Clifford G. Harrison, UMC, University Medical Center, Vegas Valley, Writing Leave a comment
Some of my planned work has been interrupted with more trips to the hospital and medical clinics to endure still more health issues. I’ve taken a few rides in ambulances and gathered a few more notes on why the Vegas Valley needs a complete overhaul to any medical issues including first responders. I’ve been hospitalized three times since 4 November 22 and have a mixed opinion of much of the medical issues I experienced. But all of that will come later when I decide to write some critical essays on the medical situation in the Vegas Valley.
Let me remind you a few years ago there was a major exodus of some of the best medical professionals from the Vegas Valley and what remained is a trying experience. You might now get some good medical service, or you might get substandard. The latter is becoming the norm.
There is an old saying in the Vegas Valley about the medical care you can find here, it goes something like this: “To get good medical care in Vegas one has to go to McCarran.” Meaning get out of town. But since then, UMC has had opened an Express Care at Terminal 1.
How We Will Change Social Media and Why We MUSTPosted: 06/05/2022 Filed under: Blog, Blogging, Blogs & eBooks, News, WordPress | Tags: Automattic, First Amendment, Freedom, Inalienable Rights, Matt Mullenweg, Study of Law & Justice Series, Tyranny, We The People, Writer, Writing Leave a comment
The Big Tech Wars
An excerpt from a work-in-progress book We the People: The Big Tech Wars
No Longer shall someone be able to sit behind a wall of anonymity at Amazon, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube or countless other platforms/media and be the slave masters of the innocent users’ lives.
No longer shall an anonymous being or an AI mechanism employed by the big tech tyrants be able to shut down, disable, delete, or destroy your intellectual property, your personal work or any of your projects just because they don’t agree with what you say, what you post.
Just visit the DOJ-ADA website and see the endless list of state and local governments, big businesses, and others being sued or have been sued. Nearly all of them settle out of court and the litigation is costly. So, my little innocent ones, never think there is no justice where someone tells you must do things their way, or else. Never allow a corrupt power to be your slave master.
No longer shall the power of our lives be gifted to the big tech tyrants invisible secret police.
We will end that. All those abusive tactics that the slave masters of social media and blogging platforms have gotten away with for decades. We will end it. We will end the abuse, the tyranny, the waving of our inalienable rights and the denial of our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and our property. Our intellectual property is our property and not the powers that try to reassign it.
It is, or could be, a complex and involving situation engaging many acts of law, their articles of law and their subtitles. A book length focus is needed to discuss it, even in part, but a blog can be useful with excerpts and short discussions.
We will be bringing an enormous documentation of change to the big tech tyrants who have been abusing our lives.
We will do that in several ways. One will be publishing and promoting change by communicating through social media, blogging, eBooks and print and other forms of advocacy to bring people together and encourage them to contact their public officials.
Granted, there shall be an argument. But if that argument is taken to the federal court with trial by jury, and if need be, all the way to the highest court in the nation where the judges should be the most experienced experts on constitutional law and rule according to constitutional law, then the fight will be extremely expensive for both sides, but worth it for the plaintiff, the defender of freedom.
New legislation, both state and federal, needs be enacted. That in and of itself is a time consuming event. A bill or proposed new law must run through the gauntlet of committees and subcommittees and numerous hearings and challenges. One is at the mercy the politicians, who got us here in the first place by violating the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, with their enactment of Title 47s Section 230.
Congress shall make no law which abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press….
Section 230 does just that, it abridges the freedom of speech and the freedom of the press.
Congress unlawfully and unconstitutionally assigned your inalienable rights and mine to the tyrant millionaires and billionaires instead of establishing a body of laws and assigning agencies to govern those laws and to govern the activities of social media and blogging platforms where the courts, law enforcement and government agencies, of the people, by the people, for the people, by their elected representatives, not by the oligarch dictators with secret armies of anonymous henchmen systematically preventing your performance, function and participation in forums open to the public.
And as I close this chapter of discussion, let me bring two vitally important cases if enhanced privacy invasion by corrupt social media and blogging platform. Sometime ago, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg publicly admitted that the Facebook “private” messaging that two or more users used were not at all private and were monitored by Facebook employees. That event alone should have placed Mark Zuckerberg in prison for the rest of his life. No public official representing justice ever stood up for the people and their defense.
Another concerning Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg was the secret harvesting of the users personal phone contacts. I had phone numbers that were sensitive, secret and confidential, and in the wrong hands could lead to the death of innocent victims, endanger rescuers on dangerous missions, and for every law enforcement officer in the nation, extreme danger.
Again, it is my most prominent opinion that Mark Zuckerberg and certain members of his staff should have been arrested, tried and sentence to life in prison, and again no public official stood up for the horrendous abuse of the people’s privacy.
WordPress shutdown my reopened We the People blog in which I was going to start focusing on the articles and essays I was working on for this book and their interferes by anonymous bullies hiding behind a wall of secrecy has caused me great duress and stress.
I am getting old, I am getting tired, and I am sick of illness and fed up with the degradation of human dignity and the trampling of our most basic rights as individuals, our natural rights that has spread throughout our entire society.
Politicians, elected officials, bureaucrats fail to do their jobs, big corporations bring war on the white man with their advertisement of 13% of the population being the dominate party in 95% of the commercial ads, print, online, TV, radio or wherever advertisement is displayed.
The New World Order is here, it’s been here, it’s alive and it is function. American and world citizens, innocent and vulnerable have succumbed to the realities of George Orwell’s 1984 Big Brother—and worst.
We the People did not abandon our rights; the opposition took them from us. And we must stand alone and together to recover them before it is too late.
WordPress, a Matt Mullenweg operated nonprofit with confusing layers of private businesses and others involved. I have no clue how or why a private company can manage a nonprofit, but I will investigate. They clam the issue is over my having so many blogs they call subdomains. That is what they claim. I do have a lot of blogs, I said that in a recent post on one of my more active blogs. Many were started more than a decade ago and hold various content. BUT MY PROBLEM IS EVERY BLOG THEY HAVE AN ISSUE WITH WAS PRIVATE. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO GO INTO MY PRIVATE BLOG AND DO ANYTHING. I will challenge that, but here is their last message as they continue to hold We the People hostage:
What we are asking is for you to explain what your purpose is of having so many subdomains in your account that are empty sites. We will then make a determination as to whether or not your site is in violation of our “domain squatting” policy. As of right now, it appears to be in violation however, we want to give you an opportunity to explain your actions before we make our final decision.
Automattic Trust & Safety
Why is a private company responding for an IRS sanctioned 501(c)(3) nonprofit?
I had already explained in a previous communication why I had so many and exactly what I was doing with them. My traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other neurological problems like chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) prevents me from performing at the speed of normal people. They seemed to ignore that very important fact. I am not domain squatting, or selling they blogs. They are all part of my CREATIVE WORKS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. So, I started copying my content from blogs, a slow process, and deleting them. It takes time. I will be taking down all of my blogs and saving my intellectual property as fast as I can. It will be a trying task. I no longer want to be on WordPress, they are a disgusting example of sorry human behavior. I will keep Vegas Valley operating until I am finished removing all my content from Matt Mullenweg’s losing and disrespectful system.
When I came to two blogs I have deleted recently, I discovered something… THREE TIMES WHILE I WAS IN THE MIST OF WRITING CONTENT FOR ALL THREE OF THESE BLOGS WORDPRESS SHUT ME DOWN, TWO THEY SINCE REOPENED AND KNEW ALL ALONG THAT I HAD ALL THOSE BLOG. THIS LAST SHUTDOWN OF WE THE PEOPLE WAS NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY ACCUSE ME OF, BUT BECAUSE MY FREE SPEECH FRIGHTENS THEM. THEY ARE GNASHING THEIR TEETH, QUIVERING AND WEEPING. Can I prove that all cap statement? Yup, beyond a reasonable doubt.
The one blog that was shut down in the mist of my creating it was about a FICTIONAL STORY OF THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR. This icon scares the far left. That was one shutdown. They later reopened it. And left me alone for a year or so. The other time was a similar thing I triggered the AI police by adding too many links. I am often bedridden for days so when I have enough energy I will do things that maybe normal people will not do, that is load up a bunch of links, pages, blogs and etc, to set up and get ready for my next stage of progress which may come some time later because of my illness. Then recently while adding content to a blog WE THE PEOPLE and while still in the PRIVATE setting a like appeared. I don’t know how this can happen. Years ago, I had several blogs that were private published without me knowing it by WordPress. They later sent me a notice that my PRIVATE blogs had been expose to the public. Imagine the consequences of that people. What did this latest blog they attacked contain? This:
Days have gone by and Matt Mullenweg and his WordPress/Automattic secret police continue to hold We the People and me hostage. I will try to get as much of my material removed from WordPress as possible. There are many, many other places where I can express my FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OF THE PRESS without tyrant dictators interfering. In the meantime, my book series WE THE PEOPLE will be published, and another blogging platform will hold WE THE PEOPLE BLOG. I have several websites and maybe I will use them to host my own blogs and I don’t have to deal with the far left communism and tyranny. And while that is happening, I will be communicating with the U.S. Department of Justice lawyers on the topics I have already discussed. Of course, one is always at mercy of any government agency and public officials that work in them. It can go either way. They same apply to getting a legislator to draft a bill that will meet the needs of the average American people without taking too much meat off the bones of the new bill which would only defeat out purpose. Congress got us into this mess, and Congress or the Supreme Court needs to get us back out. It is as simple as that.
I do know is that NO ONE SHALL DESTROY MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR SUPPRESS MY INALIENABLE RIGHTS and it is my experience there a lot of people trying to do just that.
I am very sick. It takes me an extremely long time to do anything, and then there are always delays, setbacks and shortcomings. I cannot function as normal people do. I wish I could. I do what I can when I can and that is all I can do.
Blogging and writing are the only real joys in life that I have left, I am not able to do much else. WordPress have broken my heart in the unjust actions. They have taken away my dreams and aspirations. But Matt Mullenweg, Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates or any other big tech tyrant will NEVER BE MY SLAVE MASTER. And I hope and pray you never allow them to be yours.
I will not tolerate abuse and a lot of people dare cross the line into abuse. If they are doing it to me, how many millions of others are suffering the same fate?
For those individuals that get their panties in a wad and accuse the Knights Templar of a White Supremist group, the are the most ignorant people on the planet. That idea came about a few years ago when a bunch illiterate bloggers decided to capitalize on the idea and spread fake news. No leftwing media, or even rightwing for that matter, ever denounced it as fake news.
Read this and you will understand my reasons (and my right) to use the Knights Templar icon that makes so many unfit people pee their panties.
And as far as WE the People, I will create a blog elsewhere, but I gave WordPress 24 hours to reopen it and leave me alone until I can move my stuff—at my pace—not theirs.
Thanks for reading. I hope you never experience the tyranny I speak of.
My story will be told, if not at WordPress, then somewhere where Freedom of Speech and the Freedom of Press are not suppressed.
[First draft. Not yet edited. Will be edited after nap, if the tyrants don’t come in the middle of the night like thieves.]
6 Money SecretsPosted: 30/01/2021 Filed under: Blogging, Blogs & eBooks, Books, Publishing | Tags: 6 Money Secrets, Financial Management, Poor Boy's Consumer Economics, Savings, Writer, Writing Leave a comment
Finding Financial Freedom
Poor Boy’s Consumer Economics Quick & Easy Guide to Finding Financial Freedom:
So, you wanna get rich? Or do you just want to live comfortably? Maybe you don’t want to get rich because the more you own the more you have to lose. That in itself could cause stress. Let us say, you want to live okay without having money worries or stress about paying bills or getting into debt. You just want enough money to be okay. What you want is financial freedom. We will list the standard go-to habits you must establish if you desire financial freedom. The idea of how to establish financial freedom is a complex and incredibly detailed. We could fill volumes of books on the subject and never really provide a complete how-to manage your money system because of the variants and scope of financial matters. And the changing scenarios that constantly dictate the direction of the economy and money problems that affect us. So, we will provide the basics. This short list of basic money secrets is not clandestine at all. They are common habits that every well to do financially secure and free person must adhered to.
- Earn More, Spend Less. That is the first rule in establishing wealth, or at least financial freedom and to being able to pay off bills and get out of debt. With the shaky economy 2020 put us through with all sorts of economic troubles going from boom to bust, we need to adjust our money behavior and habits. Unemployment or no income is a disaster to any financial strategy. Even in the worst economy with high unemployment there is always a job somewhere that will pay enough money to defeat poverty and ruin. Find that job if you are unemployed or underemployed and protect your job if you are still working by making yourself essential to your company. That means having the best work ethics, going beyond your responsibility, and setting the standards to making yourself an essential employee that the company will keep working when others get laid off. Increase your earnings and reduce your spending. If necessary, take an extra part-time job you plan just for savings and save 100% of the income from that extra job.
- Establish the Habit of Regular Savings. Without regular savings you will go nowhere in life. You will always be at the same level and when an emergency strikes you will sink into despair because you will not have the money to meet the expenses of the emergency. Saving every pay period is essential to establishing good financial habits. Pay yourself first before you pay any other bills. If you must trim other expenses, then do so. Savings is more important than leisure spending. Develop a good savings plan. Save every single pay period. Save any bonuses, or extra money you receive. Once you start savings you will not miss the money because you will get used to the adjusted income you use for other needs. The more you save the better. Even 5% of your take home pay is better than nothing. Strive for at least 10% and work your way up to 25% if you can. If you have direct deposit of your income, then have the savings automatically deducted every pay period.
- Stop Making Excuses and Blaming Everything Else for Your Downfall. Man up to your mistakes, correct them and get yourself back on the right track. Think positively. Be a doer not a dreamer. Change what needs to be changed and keep working what does work.
- Self-Educate Yourself. In today’s world of electronic books and internet information there is a wealth of knowledge to be tapped simply by going after it. Much is free or inexpensive. Learn how to find free or inexpensive eBooks on any subject you desire. Master what you need to learn and know and always, forever be educating yourself. Learn financial management, how-to do what interests you, and tap into an interesting world of learning and achievement. Read what successful people have done. Study all the biographies and autobiographies of the most successful people in the world, past and present. It does not cost that much when you look in the right places. Reading is one of the best tools for a successful mind. One school of thought: There are a lot of people copying public domain materials, especially the older financial works of Napoleon Hill, Andrew Carnegie, Dale Carnegie, and many others that can be found for free on the internet. So, do a good search of names and tiles BEFORE you purchase. And make that kind of cautious research another routine to your list of good habits.
- Reduce and Avoid Credit Card Debt. Unlike many who write about financial success I DO NOT recommend cutting up your credit cards. I recommend using them responsibly. Simply manage them properly. Credit cards can help your FICO score and they can help you establish magnificent credit. They can also ruin you if you abuse them. Get your credit card debt paid down and paid off. Then use a small amount every month and pay that balance off each month. That way you will have free credit, no interest charges and a zero balance at the end of the month. Getting into this habit of using your credit card for a small amount and paying it off every month will raise your FICO score and reduce your interest charges. It builds strong credit. Avoid maxing out your credit cards. Avoid late payments. Avoid destroying or cutting up your oldest credit cards, they are the ones that establishes your long-term credit history. A good payment history helps build good FICO scores. A poor payment history lowers FICO score. Payment history accounts for about 35% of the FICO scoring. The amount you owe or debt-to-credit ratio accounts for about 30% of the FICO score. It is best to stay below 10% of the total credit line. Some bankers and others will tell you to stay below 30% but that is incorrect and too high. 10% or below provides a better FICO score. Using your credit card and paying all balances off monthly is the best way to best credit. Not using your credit cards hinders your credit, it does not help you build good credit. There are other factors and more detail involved, such as length of time of your having credit and any new credit, but they only account for 10-15% of your FICO score. The above provides you with the nuts & bolts to good credit and a healthy financial standing.
- Invest. It takes time to educate yourself on becoming a good investor. But do not worry, there are lots of places to find good investment advice. Be careful of those giving financial advice while trying to sell you their financial products. Start studying financial magazines, newspapers, and websites. Again, there are many print books and eBooks about investing and financial management, as well. Go look for them. Until you start investing you probably will not have real financial freedom. The utopia of investing is reaching a point or summit of your financial goals and being able to live off the earnings of your investments. Crunching, sacrificing, and scrounging at thrift shops and being a frugal bargain hunter is the sweat, blood and tears it takes to reach the achievement of matured investments. Forget the get-rich-quick schemes and the fast-money-making deals. It takes time to accumulate wealth and financial independence. Make the sacrifices of living with less now, working hard and saving every penny you can to invest and then when you reach the summit of your investment maturity, later you can enjoy everlasting prosperity.
There are way more principles for successful money “secrets” and the habits needed for establishing financial freedom than these listed six. Utilizing these six will get your started and well on your way while you accumulate more self-education and self-discipline in your financial aspirations. My Poor Boy’s Consumer Economics Series will continue to bring you free information on this website/blog and the syndicated-columns sites they appear as well as being presented in a vast series of short-read and long-length eBooks and print books.