Wednesday Evening elevenish PST,
14 April 2021, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
From the Bunker
Welcome to the opening post of my syndicated columns.
Cliff Harrison: Syndicated Columns is the startup flagship General column. It incorporates a series of subcolumns which in themselves may one day be their own columns, or maybe not, or as an independent column, syndicated or maybe not.
I know it sounds silly and corny but let me explain it in the simple way Mike Royko might have. Or maybe his alter-ego, Slats. That’s Slats Grobnik for you newbies first discovering old-time goodness. And by the Joe, you gonna hear a lot about the olden days in these here columns and subcolumns.
I have an alter ego, too. A few of them. And I have a few imaginary friends, as well. But not this evening.
I think I just invented a new word, subcolumn(s).
So, what is it? WTF am I talking about?
Every time I think I invented something new for the world and then I do a little research, then I find hundreds of people already invented it hundreds of years ago.
Somewhere buried in my manuscript slush pile I mention that if one person conceives an idea, no matter how unique, sooner or later other people will conceive an identical or similar idea.
I will be talking about a lot of things in a lot of columns and wearing out the keys of my new keyboard until I can get a fancy one like James Rollins bought himself.
It is pretty fancy and pretty expensive, like almost $200, but I doubt the keys will wear out. Me? I’ve been typing for decades, probably long before some of you were born, maybe even before your mothers were born. But then out of memory, I didn’t need to see the letters on the keys of the keyboard because I knew them by heart.
Unlike cell phones, telephones, and calculators the pinkhair designers haven’t messed up the position of keyboard keys far as I know.
Anyway, I sidetracked myself, so to keep this under my 500-word goal, let me get to the point. For a while anyway, I will be using this “general column” to feature “subcolumns.”
The subcolumns are like columns on training wheels. They haven’t yet reached the status of being independent and free or otherwise on their own. They can’t fly solo because they have not yet earned their flying wings. And they certainly can’t soar like an eagle soaring because they haven’t yet earned the respect from their reading audience.
So, they temporarily or maybe permanently work under the general column of this one, Cliff Harrison Syndicated Columns.
From the Bunker will probably earn more haters than lovers. That is okay. Columnists do what columnists do and that is exposing stuff. Like people. When you expose stuff you get people dog gone mad at you, so they spit and threaten and sometimes carry through on their threats, especially if the columnist lives in Russia, or China, or say, the USA.
Columnists get more hate mail, more death threats than most politicians. Look it up.
More than a decade ago, I received a lot of death threats from sources claiming to be connected with a mafia punk I wrote about a lot in my then syndicated columns.
I deleted my friends and family lists, unfollowed all my friends and family on social media, and disconnected completely.
I wound up getting kicked between the legs by both sides. I did it, the disconnection, to protect them.
I take threads seriously. I take all threats seriously.
I will elaborate on those thoughts in another post, but for now, let us talk about the reason I decided to convert blog into columns and subcolumns.
The reason I decided, after long thinking, of restarting syndicated columns and adding subcolumns to that list is because as I told you a few months ago I was rebranding, reorganizing my network media.
I have over 200 legitimate blogs and websites. Some pen named. Some coverts. Some anonymous. Some private. Some collectively huge with what I have had with well over a million or many million follows, viewers or visitors. Some with almost none.
Monetizing each blog or website gets expensive. It collectively drains profit.
Having one or two or three or four flagship blogs or websites that act like the dashboard of one, controlling multiple blogs or the mother ship of blogging or as the aircraft carrier of the strike force or strike group can enhance exposure while streamlining energy and focus.
Instead of working 200-plus individual blogs in a network media without the labor force to help along and to independently supervise and produce, one individual can regroup them into a handful of blogs with the same number of columns as there were blogs, syndicated columns or not, even self-syndicated, as many of mine are or will be.
One individual, a handful of blogs, and multiple columns be like one war admiral commanding a powerful and elite super-class carrier strike force with thousands of warplanes, hundreds of battleships, and warships and well, you get the point.
Many ideas, many subjects can be presented without confusion or duress to the reading audience.
Also, that same principle is spread across many network medias and devices.
On social media with multiple outlets and accounts, columns may be posted daily. Even hourly as some do.
Blogs can be and often are posted weekly or more often, eBooks monthly, more or less.
When Jeff Bezos has a brain tantrum after reading about Mark Zuckerberg and his brain tantrum who is in bed with the Google boys while they scheme how to enslave their users and Jack Dorsey of Twitter fame decided to ban the most powerful man on the planet Earth, the U.S. President, and then all conspire to dominate and control the people. That is tyranny gone wild. It is tyranny out of control. it is the billionaires controlling the masses.
We are a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We the People govern ourselves. We are not a people of dictators who govern us. We are not slaves to billionaires or tyranny.
The columnist, in fact, nearly all writers or authors, protect us from eternal slavery by generating, ideas, thoughts and self-reflection which becomes movements to take down those tyrants, not by guns and violence and vicious criminal acts, but by the swords of the word. Un-huh! The War of Words!
Guess what? The columnists not only survives chaos and attacks of demonic proportion, but destroys the billionaire tyrants and causes their self-destruction, their downfall to accelerate and fast.
Columnists used to cause presidents to have nightmares and sleepless night.
Columnist used to be respectable and appreciated and followed and if I can use the word movement, created many.
They make changes in the world others are afraid to mention or tackle.
Okay, so I’m long-winded, that’s me. The column and the subcolumn will not replace the blogs but reduce their frequency.
Until each column becomes independent, and its training wheels are removed, they will be launched here, under Cliff Harrison Syndicated Columns. From there we will continue to expand. Stay tuned and learn more. And always remember that what you read is food for thought. And independent thought is what keeps you free so no man may make you his slave.
Until we meet again, have a good night, friend, and foe.
Oh, well, okay I overshot the 500-word limit, but I beat the 1,000-word limit. Or maybe I didn’t. I’ll still take it.
(Please allow 72-hours for Freedom editing and proofreading and self-editing to complete.)
Cliff Harrison Syndicated Columns
11 years blogging. Amazing!
Happy Anniversary with WordPress.com!
You registered on WordPress.com 11 years ago.
Thanks for flying with us. Keep up the good blogging.
2-½ Years Later the Evil Finally Begins to End. The world CONTINUES to embrace the failed leadership that got us there. Women and children are among the worst casualties.
“Obama, if you weren’t such a slow thinker, we could have cut these demons down in the middle of the desert a hundred miles from any civilian.” –Cliff Harrison, 17 June 2014
The Shame of American Leadership… or the lack thereof
Obama feared Trump would ruin his legacy or the lack thereof. Only then did he engage in ending Daesh’s control of Mosul, Iraq. That’s something he could have and should have done two and a half years earlier. Then, he could have prevented Daesh terrorists from spreading around the world. Tens of thousands of humans have lost their lives. The agonies of terrorism forever damage those who have survived. Because of Obama’s ignorance and incompetence. One man, and the world who embraced him, tens of thousands suffered or died. NEEDLESSLY.
The tragedy of Obama’s Ignorance and Incompetence and Those Who Embraced Him…
Video Published on Jan 25, 2017
Samaritan’s Purse has established an emergency field hospital in Iraq to treat trauma victims injured in the battle to oust ISIS from Mosul. Our Christian medical team has amazing opportunities to minister physically and spiritually to victims of war. –Samaritan’s Purse
WE ARE AMERICANS
When America Had Leadership
A Rendezvous with Destiny
On 8 November 2016, Vote for leadership or vote for failure
“Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered. Eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.” ~Anonymous
Reducing Your Vulnerability of Lone Wolf Attacks, Government & Citizens
- At all cost avoid any public meeting with any member of police or military subjects–or any government personnel–and hold any necessary meeting with such government personnel on protected government property. Refuse any meeting suggested by any government personnel off protected property. Your life depends on this. Police and military officials must forbid their members of any public or private meetings with citizens off armed and secured government property except for their own family members, and during their own social activities such as church attendance, but they must ALWAYS be cautious and suspect of an attack. The breaking of this code by any members must lead to the immediate removal of such member from the force in order to protect the public and innocent people. Unions must be barred from any counter activities and if they refuse to cooperate then unions must be banned in the interest and safety of the public.
- Be keenly aware of your surroundings and reduce text messaging and cell phone, headphones or earplug usage and any distractions, of your complete attention. In most cases suspected lone wolf strikes, in the seconds before the attack, hostile and aggressive movement and behavior is clearly seen and detected and could be countered by loud voices, alarms and warnings by witnesses and personnel paying attention. Such alarm will reduce injuries and fatalities by having the attacked victims aware of the impending attack. In the case of armed police officers in groups some of them may be able to get off a shot and end the attack.
- Ban all gun restrictions on any property for any reason since concealed guns by lawful owners are the most effective deterrent in immediately halting violent attacks by lone wolves and violent criminals. If a conceal weapons permit is carried by an individual his or her firearm shall be allowed anywhere in the United States, including upon government property and may not be seized, checked or removed. Case after case has demonstrated it was in fact these armed lawful citizens who save the day and shot the perpetrator and prevented him from continued carnage.
- The FBI, The United States Justice Department, the administration and the media must immediately declare the Ft. Hood carnage and the recent Oklahoma beheading terrorist attacks and recall the foolish and ignorant “workplace violent” status. All crimes involving Islamic members must be declared terrorist attacks and be sentence to death for crimes involving murder. No special favors to any religious recognition to any prisoner who is charged with terrorist acts. Full head shaving and face shaving must be carried out and removal of any counter group such as the American Civil Liberties Union from practicing law or radicalizing American government with a full nationwide ban. No material may be received by any terrorist prisoner or communication outside the prison cell of any kind.
- Increase education, suggesting some of the above solutions, to make both government personnel and citizenship better prepared for impending lone wolf strikes. Share such education and accumulated knowledge with other nations, Western and Eastern, to reduce human casualties at home and abroad.
- Understand that lone wolf terrorists are almost always angry at government and will use their terror as an excuse to justify their vengeance against government in one manner or another, even if something else triggers the episode, such as a sudden lost of job, (false workplace violence) sudden divorce or separation or threats thereof, any kind of rejection, any sudden loss that upsets the terrors in sending them over the deep end and causing them to “snap” and/or mental illness and prolonged exposure to radical groups, meetings and association, literature, propaganda, speeches, live or audio recording, websites and other methods of mind influence.
- Law enforcement needs to monitor–through court ordered warrants–not only comments and communication to such radical sites but the hits or attendance of such. If a website is known to be Islamic extreme and radical, hate filled and crime educing, soliciting then those visiting such sites need to be tracked and monitored. Such sites must eventually be shut down with the administrators, executives and operating employees and participants taken into custody for inciting terrorism.
- In public places never sit facing a wall, always have your back to the wall. Sometimes your sixth sense and intuition will be your best friend.
- We must meet the brutal force of terrorism with an even more brutal force if we expect to stop it, otherwise terrorism will grown and we will all be prisoners of the terrorists. A terrorist most powerful weapon is the emotion of fear. We need to make them fear and we can only do that by surrendering our need for humane and civil justice and deliver a response to the terrorist far more terrorizing than their own. We cannot stop terrorism otherwise. Our dreams would only result in nightmares.
Since my previous installment concerning the Lone Wolf serial and series, numerous lone wolf attacks have occurred across North America. I had documented well ahead of time that lone wolf attacks would increase and dominate news reports and they have. They will escalate at a terrorizing pace and frighten the Western world into submission if our political and law enforcement strategy in dealing with terrorism is not altered and amended to include a number of reversals in policy and legislation.
I am not a prophet. I am not a fortuneteller. I do not predict futuristic events using wacko methods, I formulate accurate probabilities using intellectual data collection and reading the signs of existence. Much like a business and financial strategist who projects the movement of the stock market, I can base the probable outcome of homeland terrorism by the conduct of our government and lack of leadership among other important factors, including chatter on radical or extreme sites and live conversations on the streets and backyards. Just as I had accurately predicted, documented and published the Great Recession a full year ahead of the so-call government experts, which are a truly ignorant source of government waste and expenditure, I accurately predicted the burst of lone wolf attacks and unrest in America and even the Western Hemisphere.
Lone wolf strikes aren’t something of the past, they are something of the future, unfortunately. Vigilance is paramount in combating the sudden impact of lone wolf attacks. Police presence in your vicinity increases the likelihood you will either be a victim or witness to a violent lone wolf strike or you will be collateral damage–or someone you know will be-to one. Massive crowds at public events and government installations and personnel are also targets, but less so than police assassinations, because of increased security at such events and locations.
Why are police targeted and attacked or why do lone wolves now predominately attack police officers, local, state and federal agents?
Because police are the iconic and symbolic symbol of government. Police represent what some term as the POLICE STATE or an aggressive government making decisions and behaving against the people’s will. Rather or not we are moving toward a genuine police state or an ultra aggressive government where politicians and bureaucrats ignore public opinion and create policy and laws to the objection of the people is beside the point and irrelevant to the reason police are signaled out and randomly attacked. Police unequivocally represent “The Government”. That government representation as far as the lone wolf is concerned means the entire government. That is, the entirety of the local, state and federal government, none being differenced as a rule. To the lone wolf, differentiation between local, state and federal governments is so minute all police represent the same, the symbolic enemy, or The Government.
The government is the conscious target, the high-value target, while the subliminal target is the police officer, any police officer, either in uniform or plain clothes, or anyone or anything in affiliation with law enforcement; that is police dogs, vehicles, buildings and property, families, associates or even citizens in cooperation or socialization with police officers.
So why are police chosen to be attacked in such numbers that are increasingly beyond their representation of government?
Because they are easy targets, and extremely so.
Police are the symbol of law and order, the protection and guardian of the society and by striking them, making them appear to be vulnerable, perpetrators have the belief they have knocked down the gate and the gatekeeper. Fear is installed in the minds of the public. Fear is the predominate emotion the terrorist, rather foreign or domestic tries to install in the masses. Fear is the objective. If the one who protects us is eliminated or destroyed, who is going to protect us? We are vulnerable. We are in fear. Fear is the objective, the motivation. The military and the police are our protectors, so when they are attacked and left neutralized we are unprotected and the terrorist has struck at the core of our fear. That is why they are called terrorists.
In the recent case of local Las Vegas police officers who were ambushed and gunned down in cold blood by a lone wolf cell, a husband and wife team, while the cops lunched at a pizza parlor across the street from a Wal-Mart where yet another victim was killed moments later by the same lone wolf cell, prior to the episode ending with the lone wolf cell being eliminated by the police and/or themselves in the back of the Wal-Mart store that same pre-described scenario unfolded–animosity against the government–and the police were the symbolic icons representing that government.
It is easy to sneak up on unsuspecting police while they are 10-7 (out-of-service). Police are human. When they relax they let their guard down. They become vulnerable and no one expects an ambush or sneak attack. Even if they are armed they are not prepared for the unsuspecting surprise.
Anyone dining with the police would have likely been eliminated by the gunmen as well since they are “collaborating with the enemy.”
Criminals and knowledgeable people can “smell” police officers a mile away. Little telltale signs point to indication one is a police officer if that target is not in uniform and there are a number of things such as the presence of an unmarked police car that looks like an unmarked police car or an unmarked car with official government plates, accompanies by such things as a cowl-mounted spot light or “search light” a brush guard or front bumper-mounted ram, “official” or “Government” license plates, communication antennas, dash mounted computer systems, expensive three piece suits, usually worn today only by the likes of undertakers, car salesmen and no uniformed cops. The kempt looks of haircut, clean shave, manicured fingernails and spit shinned leather shoes as well as the slight bulge sometimes seen under a business suit indicates, among many other factors and telltale signs, cops. Likewise military personnel are easily identifiable.
Police personnel and military personnel will be attacked and increasingly in numbers as an ignorant administration invites an Armageddon of lone wolf strikes at home and abroad. Subsequent articles will explain more about this lone wolf terrorism that will bring the moral of America’s (and Western nations) government personnel to their knees. Soldiers and cops will be the targets and anyone associated with them will be the collaborating source or collateral damage. Moral will drop, fear will rise.
Increased awareness of sudden attack vulnerability must be implemented and avoidance of easy-target exposure. The following are a few suggestions to counter such unavoidable attacks since lone wolves lack of communication make them stealth-like and highly unpredictable in which police, soldiers and the general public must develop the attitude that an attack is ALWAYS imminent and ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY impending. Think an attack is coming, and be prepared. How do you do that?
Part II of The Rise of the Lone Wolf will be published on a pre-posted scheduling after midnight PST.