Out with the old, in with the new.
The Irish tradition, for New Years, open the front door and open the back door. In with the new and out with the old. Sounds good to me.
What a gorgeous day to end the year with in Vegas.
We end the year. Not as successful as we would have liked, but far more successful than a number of people had. The holidays in Vegas have led to many tragic traffic accidents from Thanksgiving to Christmas and continuing through New Years.
This new year’s 2020 fireworks are being reported as being the most expensive and most technical than any year in the Vegas Valley history. (And indeed it was. Absolutely spectacular!)
The humanitarian community loses another freedom fighter in combat. Unless a warrior is an official government combat soldier or someone well known to the powers that be, the public will hear not one word from the mainstream media or government sources. Tragically a 13-year veteran combat medic and cameraman fighting with the Free Burma Rangers (FBR) unit has lost his life in Northeastern Syria.
During daylight fighting, on 3 November 2019, Zau Seng, of the Free Burma Rangers died of his battlefield wounds, mortar fire from Turkish alliance Syrian fighters in Kurdistan.
Read the story posted by Shadows of Hope on their Facebook page and website telling the story of Zau Seng’s last moments in life. Links to the Free Burma Rangers website and Facebook page also goes into more detail of that fatal day.
(Click the picture to go directly to Shadows of Hope’s Facebook page and visit them there and at their link below. Doing so will also link you to Free Burma Rangers, Zau Seng’s team.)
I have been a strong supporter of President Donald J. Trump long before most Americans ever seriously considered him to lead our country.
I started supporting Trump in April of 2011. I vocally condemned Trump’s sudden pullout of Syria. As a result, I had lost many friends or went into conflict mode with them when they supported the pullout of Syria saying we shouldn’t have been there in the first place.
I tired of armchair analysts that know nothing of what they talk about and my hot temper let them know I didn’t think much of their statements. An isolation attitude pacifies those that don’t hear the screams or pleads for mercy. They don’t smell the blood or battle smoke or human death. They don’t have the lingering haunting for the ones they couldn’t save whom they think far more often than the ones they did save. It’s a battle you don’t want to go to, the War of Words because they hurt the very soul of ones who were once friends or family or loved ones. But sometimes a man has to stake his claim and stand his ground on issues. Especially issues when innocent women and children die from being slaughtered by ruthless terrorists and evil forces.
The point is not rather we should, or should not have been fighting there, but the fact we were there and then right out betrayed without warning, the world’s most valuable asset in fighting the Daesh terrorists–the Kurd of Kurdistan. Among those brave freedom fighters were thousands of Kurd women who fought beside male fighters, including U.S.Special Forces. We could not have brought down Daesh without them. The pullout was a betrayal and a green light to open slaughter on the fighters and the innocent people of that region, men, women, and children, mostly the latter of whom had already experience atrocities for years. Too, thousands of hardcore terrorists would escape only to renew their onslaught of terrorism in the world.
The abandoning of the Kurds, our most trusted and loyal allies in the fight against Daesh (ISIS or IS) terrorist was irresponsible, irreversible and reprehensible. I am nauseated by the ignorance of that decision. Many U.S. Special Forces and Special Ops, as well as a host of high commanders in the American combat zones, were equally appalled.
It was Trump’s Bay of Pigs.
I will continue to support Trump, but in a much less vocal manner. We have no choice. There is no sane alternative. Unity seems distant. We are a nation in peril. We might come to understand what the rest of the world and her people experience every day of their lives.
Many of us in tune with what is going on and what has been going on in that region, especially in Iraq and Syrian Kurdistan, knew the pullout would be tragic and fatal to many decent and innocent lives, and/or for the warrior the same.
When we hear about the loss of life by such freedom fighters as Zau Seng knowing the mainstream media won’t mention a word about it, we feel compelled in doing our part–our duty–in letting the world know the real stories that come from the dark corners of this planet. The darkness that just grew darker.
We will continue to focus on our humanitarian and human rights objectives despite the interference, displays and divisions and commotions that cause such disruption to our mission. Our operations are decades old and will continue for as long as we are able to continue. If we must stand alone, then so be it. We’ve stood alone before. We’ve never been afraid to be outnumbered. While pigeons flock together, Eagles fly alone.
In the dark corners of this earth are innocent people still oppressed by evil and tyranny. They do not know the freedom and independence that we Americans take for granted every waken hour.
Liberating the Oppressed with my theme song, The Green Beret, echoing from the darkness.
We celebrate people like the members of Tim Ballard’s groups, Operation Underground Railroad (OUR) and The Nazarene Fund. Robert Hoey’s people of Shadows of Hope (a Vegas Valley-born global humanitarian organization that began working in the hundreds of miles of tunnels underneath Las Vegas supplying humanitarian and medical aid to the thousands of homeless that live–and die there.) Now based in the State of Washington, it has grown to a multi-purpose humanitarian and human rights organization. And People from units like those of David Eubank’s, a former U.S. Army Special Forces and Ranger officer, the founder and leader of the Free Burma Rangers (FBR)in which Zau Seng was a 13-year member of. They all sing to the tune of the same song, and conviction: Liberating the Oppressed: The Ballad of the Green Berets
These Are the Alpha Teams
The Elite of the Elite, the Liberators of the Oppressed:
Operation Underground Railroad
Free Burma Rangers
(Grab the FBR Newsletter, it is a fantastic read. One of the best I’ve seen in newsletters. At the Free Burma Rangers site when you click on the link above; scroll down to the very bottom of any page at the FBR website and see “Subscribe to our newsletter”. Type in your name and email and you’ll have the newsletter soon.)
Free Burma Rangers Teams Memorial
Memorial for FBR Team Members
Global humanitarians going into action with commandos in places where others won’t or can’t go deserve the highest of respect and support. They bring food, medicine, rescue and evacuation in a hopeless dark corner of the world. They are the real-life Rambos on operations and missions that be their last. Operations and missions that would scare the pants off the strongest of will. We cannot forsake them into anonymity, nor shall we.
We will be working more, longer, faster, pushing harder, in the days, weeks and years to come, trying our best to bring public awareness and support to these vital groups that risk their lives rescuing others.
The test of character is when someone risks their life or lay down their life for someone they don’t even know, only knowing the oppressed or endangered is a fellow human being. A human being deserving liberation from oppression and tyranny.
Almost nobody will thank them for their service, except those who know them personally and know what they do.
There will be no flag folded in a symbolic triangle and placed in the wooden display box with the military honor awards, war medals, and decorations. The will be no honor guard funeral or military spokesperson for the President to hand the widow the folded flag. No brass bands will play, no drums will beat or bagpipes will scream and cry. But maybe, just maybe we ought to start such service for the mercenaries, private contractors and freedom fighters among us who die in the same battles and wars as the rest of our heroes. Just maybe…
John 15:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Zau Seng was such a man. And tragically his death arrived on the 1-year birthday of his baby daughter. What could bring more sorrow to the hearts of the hearty?
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
10 November 2019
According to the Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC), 1.7 million people are diagnosed with a brain injury each year.
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) can be caused by a number of things such as a violent blow, or penetrating wound to the head. The wound may be outside the skull or penetrate to the brain. The U.S. Department of Defense partnerships with numerous other agencies, groups and individuals, to bring awareness to TBI during the month of March.
Col. Geoffrey G. Grammer at the Department of Defense
Col. Geoffrey G. Grammer
Educate Yourself On Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Military Health Topics/Conditions and Treatments/Physical Disability/Traumatic Brain Injury
Coping with Someone Who Has Traumatic Brain Damage
Mayo Clinic: Coping and Support
Our resolve is steadfast strong. Man cannot destroy a nation built upon the foundation of Freedom & Independence for all. Evil can take some of our loved ones, and a few of our heroes and heroines, but it cannot take our souls. It is our souls that shall defeat evil.
“Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered. Eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.” ~Anonymous
At 6:06 PM today on 8 August 2016, a beer, a pizza, a prayer and a celebration for the two-year anniversary for the sweet taste of victory.
To the grace. To the happiness. To the love that she’s found. Her bae. To the freedom and independence she possesses. Not only did she earn it, it was stolen from her the moment she was born a girl in a dark world of patriarchy. To the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness. To the Guardian Angels whose wings forever shadow upon the wings of the great Eagles she now soars with….
Today was the day, today is the day, of the hour of “Touch down in Vegas!” 6:06 PM. Today, we celebrate the two-year anniversary of the 8 August 2014 touch down to freedom and independence. Upon that hour, two years ago, the Eagle had landed. From there, she soared into the skies of freedom and independence. A day and the hour that will live in gracefulness in my memory for all of eternity. The moment that marks the end of a long journey. The hour of a new beginning. America, the land of the free, home of the brave. Now we continue to focus on breaking the chains of other sisters that are restrained by the patriarchal hands of evil….
As I have said before, “Freedom comes to those who preserve and prevail in a steadfast manner without ceasing a single moment, until the restrains of slavery are broken and the chains fall free.” Your restrains of slavery have been broken, Justine, the Free One, and your chains have fallen free. Prosper, the fourth P that follows the three Ps of success. ENJOY!
The Lebanese newspaper, The Daily Star will report in tomorrow’s newspaper, 1 June 2016, that new data shows slavery in the world is up 10 million people, from 35.8 to a new figure of 45.8 million.
The Daily Star, Lebanon
World Slavery Up Ten Million People
India, China and Pakistan are listed as the nations with the greatest slavemasters. Nearly 46 million people are enslaved in this world, folks. That is an awful lot of crime, an awful lot of evil. That’s 23.8 million people enslaved in just those three countries alone. Half of the world’s total slave population.
We must get aggressive against slavery. We cannot call ourselves a civilized world when nearly 50 million people are enslaved. This counting is most likely on the low side. It factors in known slave operations and estimates. But who sees the slaves that are shut into a private home’s basement and underground businesses, the sex slaves? Who counts the millions of slaves of Sharia Law in the land they call their archaic political ideology a religion when the millions of females of Islam are in virtual slavery?
The Global Slavery Index
Global Slavery Index
London & Perth, 31 May 2016 — An estimated 45.8 million men, women and children around the world are today trapped in modern slavery – 28% more than previously estimated. They are enslaved through human trafficking, forced labour, debt bondage, forced or servile marriage or commercial sexual exploitation. This is revealed in the 2016 Global Slavery Index, the flagship research report published today by the Walk Free Foundation. ~The Global Slavery Index
Protection For Women Against Violence Started The Anti-Movement
THE PUNJAB PROTECTION OF WOMEN AGAINST VIOLENCE ACT 2016 (Act XVI of 2016)
PROTECTION OF WOMEN AGAINST VIOLENCE ACT 2016
Over 40 Countries Have Anti-Women Laws
Pakistani Men Can AGAIN Lightly Beat Their Wives
Pakistan Poll Shows 70% of Pakistanis Say It Is NOT Alright for Husband To Beat His Wife
When The Minority Overrides The Majority
It is welcoming news that the majority of people in Pakistan are becoming civil.
Human Rights Commission of Pakistan
Human Rights Commission of Pakistan
Fortunately there are some people with humanity
After the Protection Against Violence Act of 2016 was passed in February of this year, I started to write a post commending The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan and others for their hard work in this vitally important human rights legislation in a nation that just today, claims to take third place in world slavery. I got side tracked pushing a deadline-late eBook toward publication. Todays news gives me a moment to combine the two related pieces of news from Pakistan. If the 2016 Act had remained untouched, it would have been a giant leap forward to human rights in the Middle Easts among Muslim households. There was still a long way to go, but this reversed before most of the world was aware it even existed. It is distraughting to see such an important piece of legislation be reversed and diluted by gang of archaic men who refuse to come into the civilization of the 21 Century. One has to wonder what the term “lightly” will hold and how many Pakistan women will feel the harsh end of a “light” beating?
You’ve come so far
You’ve reached for the stars
They were hung in the sky just for you
So you could have all your dreams come true
Don’t let the flame of your dreams fade
Don’t let anyone take them away
Just when things seem too hard to bear
You’ll need to know you are almost there
So don’t give up on your dreams
To reach them isn’t as hard as it may seem
Don’t let them find you crying in the rain
And if they do don’t hold your head in shame
Just keep reaching for those stars
And I promise you that you’ll go far
Don’t let anything stop your dreams
Don’t let anything stop your dreams
Don’t let anything stop your dreams
Reducing Your Vulnerability of Lone Wolf Attacks, Government & Citizens
- At all cost avoid any public meeting with any member of police or military subjects–or any government personnel–and hold any necessary meeting with such government personnel on protected government property. Refuse any meeting suggested by any government personnel off protected property. Your life depends on this. Police and military officials must forbid their members of any public or private meetings with citizens off armed and secured government property except for their own family members, and during their own social activities such as church attendance, but they must ALWAYS be cautious and suspect of an attack. The breaking of this code by any members must lead to the immediate removal of such member from the force in order to protect the public and innocent people. Unions must be barred from any counter activities and if they refuse to cooperate then unions must be banned in the interest and safety of the public.
- Be keenly aware of your surroundings and reduce text messaging and cell phone, headphones or earplug usage and any distractions, of your complete attention. In most cases suspected lone wolf strikes, in the seconds before the attack, hostile and aggressive movement and behavior is clearly seen and detected and could be countered by loud voices, alarms and warnings by witnesses and personnel paying attention. Such alarm will reduce injuries and fatalities by having the attacked victims aware of the impending attack. In the case of armed police officers in groups some of them may be able to get off a shot and end the attack.
- Ban all gun restrictions on any property for any reason since concealed guns by lawful owners are the most effective deterrent in immediately halting violent attacks by lone wolves and violent criminals. If a conceal weapons permit is carried by an individual his or her firearm shall be allowed anywhere in the United States, including upon government property and may not be seized, checked or removed. Case after case has demonstrated it was in fact these armed lawful citizens who save the day and shot the perpetrator and prevented him from continued carnage.
- The FBI, The United States Justice Department, the administration and the media must immediately declare the Ft. Hood carnage and the recent Oklahoma beheading terrorist attacks and recall the foolish and ignorant “workplace violent” status. All crimes involving Islamic members must be declared terrorist attacks and be sentence to death for crimes involving murder. No special favors to any religious recognition to any prisoner who is charged with terrorist acts. Full head shaving and face shaving must be carried out and removal of any counter group such as the American Civil Liberties Union from practicing law or radicalizing American government with a full nationwide ban. No material may be received by any terrorist prisoner or communication outside the prison cell of any kind.
- Increase education, suggesting some of the above solutions, to make both government personnel and citizenship better prepared for impending lone wolf strikes. Share such education and accumulated knowledge with other nations, Western and Eastern, to reduce human casualties at home and abroad.
- Understand that lone wolf terrorists are almost always angry at government and will use their terror as an excuse to justify their vengeance against government in one manner or another, even if something else triggers the episode, such as a sudden lost of job, (false workplace violence) sudden divorce or separation or threats thereof, any kind of rejection, any sudden loss that upsets the terrors in sending them over the deep end and causing them to “snap” and/or mental illness and prolonged exposure to radical groups, meetings and association, literature, propaganda, speeches, live or audio recording, websites and other methods of mind influence.
- Law enforcement needs to monitor–through court ordered warrants–not only comments and communication to such radical sites but the hits or attendance of such. If a website is known to be Islamic extreme and radical, hate filled and crime educing, soliciting then those visiting such sites need to be tracked and monitored. Such sites must eventually be shut down with the administrators, executives and operating employees and participants taken into custody for inciting terrorism.
- In public places never sit facing a wall, always have your back to the wall. Sometimes your sixth sense and intuition will be your best friend.
- We must meet the brutal force of terrorism with an even more brutal force if we expect to stop it, otherwise terrorism will grown and we will all be prisoners of the terrorists. A terrorist most powerful weapon is the emotion of fear. We need to make them fear and we can only do that by surrendering our need for humane and civil justice and deliver a response to the terrorist far more terrorizing than their own. We cannot stop terrorism otherwise. Our dreams would only result in nightmares.