Reducing Your Vulnerability of Lone Wolf Attacks, Government & Citizens
- At all cost avoid any public meeting with any member of police or military subjects–or any government personnel–and hold any necessary meeting with such government personnel on protected government property. Refuse any meeting suggested by any government personnel off protected property. Your life depends on this. Police and military officials must forbid their members of any public or private meetings with citizens off armed and secured government property except for their own family members, and during their own social activities such as church attendance, but they must ALWAYS be cautious and suspect of an attack. The breaking of this code by any members must lead to the immediate removal of such member from the force in order to protect the public and innocent people. Unions must be barred from any counter activities and if they refuse to cooperate then unions must be banned in the interest and safety of the public.
- Be keenly aware of your surroundings and reduce text messaging and cell phone, headphones or earplug usage and any distractions, of your complete attention. In most cases suspected lone wolf strikes, in the seconds before the attack, hostile and aggressive movement and behavior is clearly seen and detected and could be countered by loud voices, alarms and warnings by witnesses and personnel paying attention. Such alarm will reduce injuries and fatalities by having the attacked victims aware of the impending attack. In the case of armed police officers in groups some of them may be able to get off a shot and end the attack.
- Ban all gun restrictions on any property for any reason since concealed guns by lawful owners are the most effective deterrent in immediately halting violent attacks by lone wolves and violent criminals. If a conceal weapons permit is carried by an individual his or her firearm shall be allowed anywhere in the United States, including upon government property and may not be seized, checked or removed. Case after case has demonstrated it was in fact these armed lawful citizens who save the day and shot the perpetrator and prevented him from continued carnage.
- The FBI, The United States Justice Department, the administration and the media must immediately declare the Ft. Hood carnage and the recent Oklahoma beheading terrorist attacks and recall the foolish and ignorant “workplace violent” status. All crimes involving Islamic members must be declared terrorist attacks and be sentence to death for crimes involving murder. No special favors to any religious recognition to any prisoner who is charged with terrorist acts. Full head shaving and face shaving must be carried out and removal of any counter group such as the American Civil Liberties Union from practicing law or radicalizing American government with a full nationwide ban. No material may be received by any terrorist prisoner or communication outside the prison cell of any kind.
- Increase education, suggesting some of the above solutions, to make both government personnel and citizenship better prepared for impending lone wolf strikes. Share such education and accumulated knowledge with other nations, Western and Eastern, to reduce human casualties at home and abroad.
- Understand that lone wolf terrorists are almost always angry at government and will use their terror as an excuse to justify their vengeance against government in one manner or another, even if something else triggers the episode, such as a sudden lost of job, (false workplace violence) sudden divorce or separation or threats thereof, any kind of rejection, any sudden loss that upsets the terrors in sending them over the deep end and causing them to “snap” and/or mental illness and prolonged exposure to radical groups, meetings and association, literature, propaganda, speeches, live or audio recording, websites and other methods of mind influence.
- Law enforcement needs to monitor–through court ordered warrants–not only comments and communication to such radical sites but the hits or attendance of such. If a website is known to be Islamic extreme and radical, hate filled and crime educing, soliciting then those visiting such sites need to be tracked and monitored. Such sites must eventually be shut down with the administrators, executives and operating employees and participants taken into custody for inciting terrorism.
- In public places never sit facing a wall, always have your back to the wall. Sometimes your sixth sense and intuition will be your best friend.
- We must meet the brutal force of terrorism with an even more brutal force if we expect to stop it, otherwise terrorism will grown and we will all be prisoners of the terrorists. A terrorist most powerful weapon is the emotion of fear. We need to make them fear and we can only do that by surrendering our need for humane and civil justice and deliver a response to the terrorist far more terrorizing than their own. We cannot stop terrorism otherwise. Our dreams would only result in nightmares.
Since my previous installment concerning the Lone Wolf serial and series, numerous lone wolf attacks have occurred across North America. I had documented well ahead of time that lone wolf attacks would increase and dominate news reports and they have. They will escalate at a terrorizing pace and frighten the Western world into submission if our political and law enforcement strategy in dealing with terrorism is not altered and amended to include a number of reversals in policy and legislation.
I am not a prophet. I am not a fortuneteller. I do not predict futuristic events using wacko methods, I formulate accurate probabilities using intellectual data collection and reading the signs of existence. Much like a business and financial strategist who projects the movement of the stock market, I can base the probable outcome of homeland terrorism by the conduct of our government and lack of leadership among other important factors, including chatter on radical or extreme sites and live conversations on the streets and backyards. Just as I had accurately predicted, documented and published the Great Recession a full year ahead of the so-call government experts, which are a truly ignorant source of government waste and expenditure, I accurately predicted the burst of lone wolf attacks and unrest in America and even the Western Hemisphere.
Lone wolf strikes aren’t something of the past, they are something of the future, unfortunately. Vigilance is paramount in combating the sudden impact of lone wolf attacks. Police presence in your vicinity increases the likelihood you will either be a victim or witness to a violent lone wolf strike or you will be collateral damage–or someone you know will be-to one. Massive crowds at public events and government installations and personnel are also targets, but less so than police assassinations, because of increased security at such events and locations.
Why are police targeted and attacked or why do lone wolves now predominately attack police officers, local, state and federal agents?
Because police are the iconic and symbolic symbol of government. Police represent what some term as the POLICE STATE or an aggressive government making decisions and behaving against the people’s will. Rather or not we are moving toward a genuine police state or an ultra aggressive government where politicians and bureaucrats ignore public opinion and create policy and laws to the objection of the people is beside the point and irrelevant to the reason police are signaled out and randomly attacked. Police unequivocally represent “The Government”. That government representation as far as the lone wolf is concerned means the entire government. That is, the entirety of the local, state and federal government, none being differenced as a rule. To the lone wolf, differentiation between local, state and federal governments is so minute all police represent the same, the symbolic enemy, or The Government.
The government is the conscious target, the high-value target, while the subliminal target is the police officer, any police officer, either in uniform or plain clothes, or anyone or anything in affiliation with law enforcement; that is police dogs, vehicles, buildings and property, families, associates or even citizens in cooperation or socialization with police officers.
So why are police chosen to be attacked in such numbers that are increasingly beyond their representation of government?
Because they are easy targets, and extremely so.
Police are the symbol of law and order, the protection and guardian of the society and by striking them, making them appear to be vulnerable, perpetrators have the belief they have knocked down the gate and the gatekeeper. Fear is installed in the minds of the public. Fear is the predominate emotion the terrorist, rather foreign or domestic tries to install in the masses. Fear is the objective. If the one who protects us is eliminated or destroyed, who is going to protect us? We are vulnerable. We are in fear. Fear is the objective, the motivation. The military and the police are our protectors, so when they are attacked and left neutralized we are unprotected and the terrorist has struck at the core of our fear. That is why they are called terrorists.
In the recent case of local Las Vegas police officers who were ambushed and gunned down in cold blood by a lone wolf cell, a husband and wife team, while the cops lunched at a pizza parlor across the street from a Wal-Mart where yet another victim was killed moments later by the same lone wolf cell, prior to the episode ending with the lone wolf cell being eliminated by the police and/or themselves in the back of the Wal-Mart store that same pre-described scenario unfolded–animosity against the government–and the police were the symbolic icons representing that government.
It is easy to sneak up on unsuspecting police while they are 10-7 (out-of-service). Police are human. When they relax they let their guard down. They become vulnerable and no one expects an ambush or sneak attack. Even if they are armed they are not prepared for the unsuspecting surprise.
Anyone dining with the police would have likely been eliminated by the gunmen as well since they are “collaborating with the enemy.”
Criminals and knowledgeable people can “smell” police officers a mile away. Little telltale signs point to indication one is a police officer if that target is not in uniform and there are a number of things such as the presence of an unmarked police car that looks like an unmarked police car or an unmarked car with official government plates, accompanies by such things as a cowl-mounted spot light or “search light” a brush guard or front bumper-mounted ram, “official” or “Government” license plates, communication antennas, dash mounted computer systems, expensive three piece suits, usually worn today only by the likes of undertakers, car salesmen and no uniformed cops. The kempt looks of haircut, clean shave, manicured fingernails and spit shinned leather shoes as well as the slight bulge sometimes seen under a business suit indicates, among many other factors and telltale signs, cops. Likewise military personnel are easily identifiable.
Police personnel and military personnel will be attacked and increasingly in numbers as an ignorant administration invites an Armageddon of lone wolf strikes at home and abroad. Subsequent articles will explain more about this lone wolf terrorism that will bring the moral of America’s (and Western nations) government personnel to their knees. Soldiers and cops will be the targets and anyone associated with them will be the collaborating source or collateral damage. Moral will drop, fear will rise.
Increased awareness of sudden attack vulnerability must be implemented and avoidance of easy-target exposure. The following are a few suggestions to counter such unavoidable attacks since lone wolves lack of communication make them stealth-like and highly unpredictable in which police, soldiers and the general public must develop the attitude that an attack is ALWAYS imminent and ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY impending. Think an attack is coming, and be prepared. How do you do that?
Part II of The Rise of the Lone Wolf will be published on a pre-posted scheduling after midnight PST.
A Homeland Series
A Lone WOLF Serial
The lone wolf is the most dangerous predator on American soil. Or any soil where he treads, domestic or foreign. He is the most feared predator. I speak not of the animal in the wild, but the humans among us. I pluralized the people part because the lone wolf is often mistaken as a sole predator without the company of other operatives. That is only partially (but, mostly so,) correct. As we move deeper into this serial about the lone wolves the reader will develop a growing education of what I am referring. We are in an era where the lone wolf will gain greater coverage in the front-page news and prime-time media discussion. I will present these as part of the Homeland or Homeland Wars series of my works which include, along with the Lone Wolf serial, fiction and nonfiction works, as being scheduled for commercial publication as well as related works presented in my blogging projects.
The lone wolf is the most feared individual that any law enforcement agency ever encounters. But the lone wolf is not always alone, and I’ll show you why and how I draw that conclusion. The lone wolves sometimes act in packs just like any other predator, they just operate differently and usually pull off strikes alone. A lone wolf by the usual sense of law enforcement terminology is a “domestic terrorist”. I don’t always agree with that statement. He can be domestic or foreign and he can strike at home, in America or abroad. He will strike law enforcement and military symbols of government. He will strike civilians, too. This article is primarily concerned with domestic lone wolves striking law enforcement, but we must keep in mind lone wolves are worldwide and will explode in the next few months and years and become a dominate operating system of both domestic and foreign terrorists at home and abroad. Although they usually operate alone with sudden and dramatic striking force, they often sit in the same classroom, studying the same material, listening to the same lectors and are educated by the same, often identical, masters of influence. In the case of foreign terrorists the meeting places are the universities, social medias and the religious houses that preach the violence and influence young minds to radicalism. The deadliest lone wolves are seasoned combat veterans of the United States Army, but sometimes other military institutions such as the U.S. Marines. Today’s law enforcement is totally ignorant about the operation(s) of lone wolves in America. We are all ignorant to some degree. The basic operation of lone wolves leave us without the ability to foresee strikes that are covert in nature since there is zero communication that is traceable. The only one that knows of an imminent lone wolf attack is the lone wolf unless there is a tight-knit, tight-lipped pack coordination.
Rather the lone wolf strikes in America as a domestic terrorist or radical terrorists in a foreign nation against Americans or any other target their motivation is usually the same, revenge and to inflict fear. Revenge and fear are the cornerstones of their terrorism. Whatever it is they want to strike, they do so because the hate what the target represents and they want to destroy it and they want to inflict the highest level of fear when they do so. Weak political and bureaucratic leaders and unjust actions by government will raise the level of lone wolf strikes and inflict the greatest amount of damage.
The bad news is we are in an era where lone wolf strikes will increase, and dramatically so. The good news is this series and serial along with my philosophical writings, commentaries, essays, and as well, and if not more importantly so, my works of fiction, will present revolutionary thoughts to prepare for and reduce the damage the lone wolves will rain down on America in the coming ages. That eruption may occur again tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. There is a lot that weighs on the likeliness of lone wolf strikes and domestic terrorist attacks as well as semi-related radical militia uprisings. From power grid strikes to rising law enforcement assassinations to strikes against opposition targets, the lone wolf will be present in daily conversation locally and nationally.
Lone wolves are almost always of domestic nature, but can be sympathizers of international terrorism, too, which makes them even deadlier. Their strength is in secrecy and surprise. Little or nothing is traceable until it is too late, after the damage has been done.
A single lone wolf can require hundreds, even thousands of law enforcement officers (LEOs) to track them. A single lone wolf can consume millions of taxpayer dollars in the manhunt used to track and capture or track and destroy them and millions more to prosecute if they are taken alive, something which is increasing unlikely. Imagine a thousand lone wolves operating simultaneously or back-to-back across America. Or tens of thousands. Foolish and ignorant law enforcement won’t do anything to reduce these foreseen strikes. Instead, they are unconsciously likely to invite more. They won’t even know what they are involved with until after the strike. Instead, law enforcement needs to rethink, retrain, adjust, adapt and reverse a large portion of the current procedures and policy, including police and public servants attitude toward the public. If they don’t adjust, chances are the blood will shed, and too often, like in any war or conflict, it will be the blood of the innocent. Change to avoid or reduce such premeditated and provoked violence can come only from intelligent thinking and smart leadership, something America seems to often be lacking, yet something that is not impossible to obtain. Watch for the next Lone Wolf installment in either fiction or nonfiction form in the Vegas Valley media group.
Lone Wolf: A lone wolf is an animal or human who spends most of their time alone rather than in a group. The definition in this serial (a mix of fiction and nonfiction writing in regularly scheduled installments) is that of a lone person acting in a criminal manner using deadly weapons or fatal methods to attack a specific target, most often police or government, to satisfy a revenge of personal grudge. The vengeance may or may not include civilian targets and casualties and may include a wide range of grievances. There are many different types of lone wolves which are predators preying on a variety of targets including police, government, women or individuals, specific groups and targets. Serial killers and criminals that prey upon nongovernmental targets and objectives, rather individual or groups, can sometimes be classified as lone wolves although they are not commonly considered so. They are in reality lone wolves because they operate alone and it is the solitude operative that makes the lone wolf so deadly and difficult to catch. Unless he or she makes a mistake, leaves incriminating evidence, acts under surveillance cameras or witnesses, talks to someone who might turn informant, the lone wolf is extremely difficult to detect and almost never predicted to strike until after the fact.
The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) classifies a “lone wolf” as non-U.S. citizen or person operatives. I classify a lone wolf as any person or closed cell that conducts acts of terrorism or violence upon individuals or groups including government and nongovernmental facilities, agencies and personnel, inside or outside of the United States of America.
LEO: Law enforcement officer(s)
Serial: Written works of same story-line released in installments at regular intervals. Examples are a novel released in installments, often numbered.
Series: Written works released in a common theme but different story line. Examples Homeland Series or Homeland Wars Series are stories about homeland-American unrest, survival, deep-woods survival, terrorists attacks, lone wolves attacks, foreign invasions, political tyranny, military coup, a coming second civil war, revolution, race wars, Mexican-American conflicts, chaos in the homelands, and such things as American Spring, revolts, etc all occurring in the “homeland” of America and disrupting civilized and modern life as we know it.
Note: It can and will be argued that the definition of a “lone wolf” must operate alone in order to be labeled a lone wolf, but in my serial and general series dealing with the human lone wolf I also sometimes refer to a lone wolf cell or a lone wolf pack which for example is an impenetrable, unable to be infiltrated, lone wolf team. Examples are husband and wife, lovers, related persons such as parents and/or siblings and the like who even under torture would not give up information to incriminate the lone wolf cell. Although more than one person works in harmony it is identical as a sole being operating because nothing is compromised. For that reason the stories and essays that will be presented consider such operatives as lone wolves because that is what they essentially are, restrained or lack of communicativeness of all members which makes them ultra deadly. Every writer can write something others may disagree with, I am no exception.