Today marks the anniversary of something I celebrate every year on this date. It is the fourth anniversary of a mission in which someone reached freedom and independence.
In a daring escape from deep within the territory of international terrorists and Sharia Law stronghold, one young lady enslaved by a patriarchic society braved the enduring breakout to reach freedom in another country thousands of miles from her homeland.
At this precise moment in time, 1806 hours, on 8 August 2014, the Eagle landed in the United States of America. She was liberated from the evil forces that had enslaved her since birth. She had dreamed of such liberty as a little girl. As she laid her head on her pillow in her bedroom, a sea breeze was gently blowing against the curtains through her open window. She dreamed of a hearing the rolling thunder of the rotor blades of U.S. helicopters chopping through the sky coming to rescue her. She never let go of that dream. It was well more than a decade she suffered. By her mid-teens, she endured torture and was persecuted because she rejected an ideology that enslaved her and stripped her of her life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. As she matured into a young woman, the threats against her increased. Then, four years ago today, aboard the Eagle, she touched down on the soil of freedom and independence. She had reached the land of the free and the home of the brave, safely. Guardian angels would forever more protect her from the forces of evil like no other protection could.
Coming within hours of imminent mutilation, torture, and a slow and barbaric execution, she was extracted from harm’s way. After more than forty-hours of an enduring flight with an initial flight path directly over hostile combat fields and urban fighting between Daesh (ISIS) terrorists and Iraqi warriors, where missile downing was imminently possible, the eyes of the angles guided her onward from harm’s way to safe harbor. Three planes had recently been downed by missiles and other hostilities, at least two of them full of civilians. It was a nerve-wracking journey with harrowing episodes every moment of the way. Trying times. Danger. Setbacks. Excitement. Fatigue. Anxiety. But at last, the Eagle made safe passage into the skies of freedom and independence, the skies of the United States of America, where the eagles soar high in the eyes of liberty and the face of justice.
Today, at 1806 hours, victory calls for a renewed celebration. Beer and pizza! It’s an annual ritual.
There is another cause for celebration. As we leave the Freedom and Independence Month of July where we celebrate all month long the 4th of July and the freedom and independence movement of our humanitarianism mission we find ourselves still celebrating and extend the feast a few days more into the 8th of August with this day being every part of the celebrating. (Then it is back on strict, strict, dieting. Fasting and Ungh!)But there is more…
Soon to be released will be the Freedom and Independence series of books, the 4th of July and Beyond,is part of that series, explaining our movement, our operations, and missions, worldwide.
My great friend, Cristina, another survivor of evil forces, just celebrated with me and friends, our LEO birthdays, on the delayed 31st of July. Both of our birthdays were in the last week of July, four days apart. We also celebrated the launching of Sunrise Mountain Publishing with friends and the publishing of Book 3 in the series. Book 1 has since also been released and Book 2 is within hours from release. Two other books will follow those releases soon. As we celebrated multiple occasions, we enjoyed Mediterranean Cuisine at Shsish Kabob House on West Flamingo Road having an enjoyable meal with a pleasant waitress from Bulgaria.
Just a few days ahead of today’s 4th anniversary, the Clifford G. Harrison DIY Library, released Book 1 three days early of schedule. The Secret Weapons, Book 1 in the Revolutionary Eradication Systems series, A Standalone Introduction SHOPTALK Edition Book 1: Just Bugs & Social Problems.
A Standalone Introduction SHOPTALK Edition Book 1: Just Bugs & Social Problems
Keep abreast of the books published as they roll off the computer into the public arena. They should be issued quite rapidly now we have launched our publishing house. Thanks for visiting.
Here’s to your success secret ones. This drink is for you!
Author Page: Clifford G. Harrison
2-½ Years Later the Evil Finally Begins to End. The world CONTINUES to embrace the failed leadership that got us there. Women and children are among the worst casualties.
“Obama, if you weren’t such a slow thinker, we could have cut these demons down in the middle of the desert a hundred miles from any civilian.” –Cliff Harrison, 17 June 2014
The Shame of American Leadership… or the lack thereof
Obama feared Trump would ruin his legacy or the lack thereof. Only then did he engage in ending Daesh’s control of Mosul, Iraq. That’s something he could have and should have done two and a half years earlier. Then, he could have prevented Daesh terrorists from spreading around the world. Tens of thousands of humans have lost their lives. The agonies of terrorism forever damage those who have survived. Because of Obama’s ignorance and incompetence. One man, and the world who embraced him, tens of thousands suffered or died. NEEDLESSLY.
The tragedy of Obama’s Ignorance and Incompetence and Those Who Embraced Him…
Video Published on Jan 25, 2017
Samaritan’s Purse has established an emergency field hospital in Iraq to treat trauma victims injured in the battle to oust ISIS from Mosul. Our Christian medical team has amazing opportunities to minister physically and spiritually to victims of war. –Samaritan’s Purse
Our resolve is steadfast strong. Man cannot destroy a nation built upon the foundation of Freedom & Independence for all. Evil can take some of our loved ones, and a few of our heroes and heroines, but it cannot take our souls. It is our souls that shall defeat evil.
Reducing Your Vulnerability of Lone Wolf Attacks, Government & Citizens
- At all cost avoid any public meeting with any member of police or military subjects–or any government personnel–and hold any necessary meeting with such government personnel on protected government property. Refuse any meeting suggested by any government personnel off protected property. Your life depends on this. Police and military officials must forbid their members of any public or private meetings with citizens off armed and secured government property except for their own family members, and during their own social activities such as church attendance, but they must ALWAYS be cautious and suspect of an attack. The breaking of this code by any members must lead to the immediate removal of such member from the force in order to protect the public and innocent people. Unions must be barred from any counter activities and if they refuse to cooperate then unions must be banned in the interest and safety of the public.
- Be keenly aware of your surroundings and reduce text messaging and cell phone, headphones or earplug usage and any distractions, of your complete attention. In most cases suspected lone wolf strikes, in the seconds before the attack, hostile and aggressive movement and behavior is clearly seen and detected and could be countered by loud voices, alarms and warnings by witnesses and personnel paying attention. Such alarm will reduce injuries and fatalities by having the attacked victims aware of the impending attack. In the case of armed police officers in groups some of them may be able to get off a shot and end the attack.
- Ban all gun restrictions on any property for any reason since concealed guns by lawful owners are the most effective deterrent in immediately halting violent attacks by lone wolves and violent criminals. If a conceal weapons permit is carried by an individual his or her firearm shall be allowed anywhere in the United States, including upon government property and may not be seized, checked or removed. Case after case has demonstrated it was in fact these armed lawful citizens who save the day and shot the perpetrator and prevented him from continued carnage.
- The FBI, The United States Justice Department, the administration and the media must immediately declare the Ft. Hood carnage and the recent Oklahoma beheading terrorist attacks and recall the foolish and ignorant “workplace violent” status. All crimes involving Islamic members must be declared terrorist attacks and be sentence to death for crimes involving murder. No special favors to any religious recognition to any prisoner who is charged with terrorist acts. Full head shaving and face shaving must be carried out and removal of any counter group such as the American Civil Liberties Union from practicing law or radicalizing American government with a full nationwide ban. No material may be received by any terrorist prisoner or communication outside the prison cell of any kind.
- Increase education, suggesting some of the above solutions, to make both government personnel and citizenship better prepared for impending lone wolf strikes. Share such education and accumulated knowledge with other nations, Western and Eastern, to reduce human casualties at home and abroad.
- Understand that lone wolf terrorists are almost always angry at government and will use their terror as an excuse to justify their vengeance against government in one manner or another, even if something else triggers the episode, such as a sudden lost of job, (false workplace violence) sudden divorce or separation or threats thereof, any kind of rejection, any sudden loss that upsets the terrors in sending them over the deep end and causing them to “snap” and/or mental illness and prolonged exposure to radical groups, meetings and association, literature, propaganda, speeches, live or audio recording, websites and other methods of mind influence.
- Law enforcement needs to monitor–through court ordered warrants–not only comments and communication to such radical sites but the hits or attendance of such. If a website is known to be Islamic extreme and radical, hate filled and crime educing, soliciting then those visiting such sites need to be tracked and monitored. Such sites must eventually be shut down with the administrators, executives and operating employees and participants taken into custody for inciting terrorism.
- In public places never sit facing a wall, always have your back to the wall. Sometimes your sixth sense and intuition will be your best friend.
- We must meet the brutal force of terrorism with an even more brutal force if we expect to stop it, otherwise terrorism will grown and we will all be prisoners of the terrorists. A terrorist most powerful weapon is the emotion of fear. We need to make them fear and we can only do that by surrendering our need for humane and civil justice and deliver a response to the terrorist far more terrorizing than their own. We cannot stop terrorism otherwise. Our dreams would only result in nightmares.
Since my previous installment concerning the Lone Wolf serial and series, numerous lone wolf attacks have occurred across North America. I had documented well ahead of time that lone wolf attacks would increase and dominate news reports and they have. They will escalate at a terrorizing pace and frighten the Western world into submission if our political and law enforcement strategy in dealing with terrorism is not altered and amended to include a number of reversals in policy and legislation.
I am not a prophet. I am not a fortuneteller. I do not predict futuristic events using wacko methods, I formulate accurate probabilities using intellectual data collection and reading the signs of existence. Much like a business and financial strategist who projects the movement of the stock market, I can base the probable outcome of homeland terrorism by the conduct of our government and lack of leadership among other important factors, including chatter on radical or extreme sites and live conversations on the streets and backyards. Just as I had accurately predicted, documented and published the Great Recession a full year ahead of the so-call government experts, which are a truly ignorant source of government waste and expenditure, I accurately predicted the burst of lone wolf attacks and unrest in America and even the Western Hemisphere.
Lone wolf strikes aren’t something of the past, they are something of the future, unfortunately. Vigilance is paramount in combating the sudden impact of lone wolf attacks. Police presence in your vicinity increases the likelihood you will either be a victim or witness to a violent lone wolf strike or you will be collateral damage–or someone you know will be-to one. Massive crowds at public events and government installations and personnel are also targets, but less so than police assassinations, because of increased security at such events and locations.
Why are police targeted and attacked or why do lone wolves now predominately attack police officers, local, state and federal agents?
Because police are the iconic and symbolic symbol of government. Police represent what some term as the POLICE STATE or an aggressive government making decisions and behaving against the people’s will. Rather or not we are moving toward a genuine police state or an ultra aggressive government where politicians and bureaucrats ignore public opinion and create policy and laws to the objection of the people is beside the point and irrelevant to the reason police are signaled out and randomly attacked. Police unequivocally represent “The Government”. That government representation as far as the lone wolf is concerned means the entire government. That is, the entirety of the local, state and federal government, none being differenced as a rule. To the lone wolf, differentiation between local, state and federal governments is so minute all police represent the same, the symbolic enemy, or The Government.
The government is the conscious target, the high-value target, while the subliminal target is the police officer, any police officer, either in uniform or plain clothes, or anyone or anything in affiliation with law enforcement; that is police dogs, vehicles, buildings and property, families, associates or even citizens in cooperation or socialization with police officers.
So why are police chosen to be attacked in such numbers that are increasingly beyond their representation of government?
Because they are easy targets, and extremely so.
Police are the symbol of law and order, the protection and guardian of the society and by striking them, making them appear to be vulnerable, perpetrators have the belief they have knocked down the gate and the gatekeeper. Fear is installed in the minds of the public. Fear is the predominate emotion the terrorist, rather foreign or domestic tries to install in the masses. Fear is the objective. If the one who protects us is eliminated or destroyed, who is going to protect us? We are vulnerable. We are in fear. Fear is the objective, the motivation. The military and the police are our protectors, so when they are attacked and left neutralized we are unprotected and the terrorist has struck at the core of our fear. That is why they are called terrorists.
In the recent case of local Las Vegas police officers who were ambushed and gunned down in cold blood by a lone wolf cell, a husband and wife team, while the cops lunched at a pizza parlor across the street from a Wal-Mart where yet another victim was killed moments later by the same lone wolf cell, prior to the episode ending with the lone wolf cell being eliminated by the police and/or themselves in the back of the Wal-Mart store that same pre-described scenario unfolded–animosity against the government–and the police were the symbolic icons representing that government.
It is easy to sneak up on unsuspecting police while they are 10-7 (out-of-service). Police are human. When they relax they let their guard down. They become vulnerable and no one expects an ambush or sneak attack. Even if they are armed they are not prepared for the unsuspecting surprise.
Anyone dining with the police would have likely been eliminated by the gunmen as well since they are “collaborating with the enemy.”
Criminals and knowledgeable people can “smell” police officers a mile away. Little telltale signs point to indication one is a police officer if that target is not in uniform and there are a number of things such as the presence of an unmarked police car that looks like an unmarked police car or an unmarked car with official government plates, accompanies by such things as a cowl-mounted spot light or “search light” a brush guard or front bumper-mounted ram, “official” or “Government” license plates, communication antennas, dash mounted computer systems, expensive three piece suits, usually worn today only by the likes of undertakers, car salesmen and no uniformed cops. The kempt looks of haircut, clean shave, manicured fingernails and spit shinned leather shoes as well as the slight bulge sometimes seen under a business suit indicates, among many other factors and telltale signs, cops. Likewise military personnel are easily identifiable.
Police personnel and military personnel will be attacked and increasingly in numbers as an ignorant administration invites an Armageddon of lone wolf strikes at home and abroad. Subsequent articles will explain more about this lone wolf terrorism that will bring the moral of America’s (and Western nations) government personnel to their knees. Soldiers and cops will be the targets and anyone associated with them will be the collaborating source or collateral damage. Moral will drop, fear will rise.
Increased awareness of sudden attack vulnerability must be implemented and avoidance of easy-target exposure. The following are a few suggestions to counter such unavoidable attacks since lone wolves lack of communication make them stealth-like and highly unpredictable in which police, soldiers and the general public must develop the attitude that an attack is ALWAYS imminent and ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY impending. Think an attack is coming, and be prepared. How do you do that?
Part II of The Rise of the Lone Wolf will be published on a pre-posted scheduling after midnight PST.
America’s Leaders are neither trained nor ready to lead.
The Kurds are the only people in the Middle East ready for prolonged, hardcore war and they are brave fighters like Americans without the cowardly blood running through their veins that cause others in that region to surrender. The women shouldn’t be fighting men’s war, but they are, and bravely so. We need to give them the weapons so they can do their job that nobody else seems to be doing–or want to do. And we need to do it now, not next year, not next month, not next week, but now, TODAY!
The United States cannot wait while an incompetent president fails to act in retaking Iraq and to prevent further loss to ISIS terrorists. We cannot wait one year to train fighters in Iraq, Syria or Saudi Arabia. That is an asinine plan. We need boots on the ground now. Last month. Since last June. We need to land the entire fighting force of America’s First Team, the 1st Cav Division, on the ground now, followed by the Marines and other divisions and we need to train the Kurds in direct combat as we go, giving them the ultimate weapons to win the fight and establish a free state. We need Special Forces and Rangers and SEALs–America’s Best–to go in and do their job and do it right. We need gunship’s and Apaches saturating the skies over Iraq, Syria and Turkey, so many so the ISIS will think darkness has fallen upon them.
We need the best and most innovated war equipment at our disposal, and we need to get it deployed. We need, heavy artillery and we need a full recall of the most seasoned combat fighting troops the ignorant president laid off so we can annihilate the ISIS now by hunting them down and exterminating them, every Goddamn one of them, wherever they run, wherever they hide. And we should send the same message George W. Bush sent, “Any nation that harbors these terrorists shall feel the U.S. militarily landing on its back.” PERIOD!
We can defeat the ISIS–or any terrorists on the face of this planet–the Hamas, Hezbollah or any or all of them if politicians would just get the hell out of the way and let the experienced military do the job it is trained to do and the boys have lived their entire lives to do. America’s men were raised by fathers and grandfathers who went to war. They are ready to fight and they are ready right NOW! It’s in their genes and they don’t need some dumb-ass politician making pansies out of them. They didn’t join the military to stand on some base polishing shoes, they joined to fight for democracy, the world over. Now, let them go and let them do it. They are fighting men and women and they are battle born. So, let’s get them over there and do their job they were trained to do. NOW!
American has never had a prouder military than after a victory and a victory is calling.